Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Weigh In

This week: -0.6
Total: -10.2

Exaggerated optimism first. WOW! I lost weight yet again! I've lost over 10 pounds! And I've lost 5% of my starting weight! 

But I'm not thrilled. I'd like to be losing more and faster - about 2 pounds a week. I've kept within my point limits, and that's good. But I haven't been exercising, so I've got to work that in. And I didn't eat really well this week, I had a lot of empty calories and too much impulse eating. Not enough nutrient-rich food. 

Eat less. Eat better. More move. That's all there is to it. 

I'm actually liking the eat less part. When I eat too much I REALLY feel awful with a full, bloated tummy. My tummy is troublesome on a good day, and it's generally been a lot healthier. 

When I plan ahead, I eat better. But that's hard for me to do consistently. There's a lot I could say about that, but I'll save it until I have a message and not a rant. 

Moving more? We went for a family walk at the beach today, and that was awesome. Gorgeous weather, good beach combing finds, and the father/son team played football the whole way out and back on the sand. Now if only we could do that every night. We live in paradise, we sure ought to do it more!  

Enough for Sunday. Enough for October. I'm ready to move ahead and do better in November. 


No comments:

Post a Comment