Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday (on Monday) Weigh In

This week: -0.2
Total: -9.6

First impressions: good enough 

I wasn't hugely diligent with point tracking this week and just tried to eat well once I had an appetite. On Saturday I baked cookies for my uncle - about 4 dozen each of peanut butter and chocolate chip oatmeal. He loved them, ate them, shared them, and is raving about them to everyone, so it was worth every BLT point. And that night I went to a wedding with yummy food and yummy wine and yummy cake. It was bound to be an uninspiring week for weight loss.

Which is where the Untiring Optimism of WW comes it. I'm back on the wagon, tracking points and making good choices. I ordered the "fresco" tacos for lunch today at Taco Bell (I will not be made to feel guilty about The Bell, don't even try), and I had an apple for snack this afternoon. I ate a reasonable but small amount of dinner. And I even walked after lunch today.

I'm finally on the mend health-wise and I feel SO MUCH better than I have these past few weeks. I'm still only about 90% but I don't feel infirmed any longer.

So. That's that. More tomorrow :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment