Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Weigh-In

This week (week 5): -3.4 pounds
Total: -9.4 pounds

First impressions: YAHOO! 
While this looks pretty darn good, I've been living on toast and tea the last two days because I'm sick and have no appetite. So I must remain vigilant as I get healthier this week (knock on wood) and start eating normal food again. 

By vigilant, I mean mindful of the point/nutrition value of the foods I eat. I learned the hard way this afternoon that 2 Tablespoons of my peanut butter is 5 points, that's almost a one-fourth of all the points I get to eat today. And while I love, love, LOVE my PB, I don't know that I love it THAT much. There are healthier PBs out there, so I'll look into that when I'm at the store next. 

I know that WW isn't for everyone, but what you're seeing here is that it makes me think about every single thing I put in my mouth (except fingernails and other non-nutritional items that will go unnamed here). I need more awareness in that regard, and WW gives me the structure to develop that. 

Eat less. Eat better. Move more. (And then it's ok to bake the cookies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment