Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday Weigh In

This week: -0.2
Total: -10.6

Sound familiar? I know

Last week was just too much. Too much Old Fashioned Christmas Butter Cookie. They were awesome, but there were far too many of them. I took them to my work, I sent them to work with the husband, and I took them to a BBQ.  And there were still too many around for me to exist safely in my own home. 

I did manage to exercise three times for 30 minutes, and that's better than zero times, right? I'm tracking points this week and exercising too (rode my bike today) and remain optimistic that I'll have a bigger loss to report next week.  

But man, oh man, did those cookies try my will. In fact I think they temporarily broke my will. I let a cookie rule my life. I turned it all over to a cookie. Humbling. 

But it was one seriously good cookie. More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment