Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Weigh-In... on Sunday, how novel

This week: +1.7
Total: -9.8

Meh. Whatever. It was Thanksgiving. It was a fantastic meal. I have a TON of leftovers. And it was a wild ride, emotionally speaking, so I'm ok with the numbers this week. Today I walked for 40 minutes and that felt great.

You may have noticed there weren't any cookie updates. I've been doing more run-of-the mill baking. I made a batch of the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for friends who came over to visit after dinner last night. Then I sent all the rest of the batch home with them as an early Christmas present. So I'm still mindful of The Cookie and The Challenge, but I'm not blogging as much about it and I'm not making any progress in The Book.

There's a lot going on. It's Holiday Season. I'm going to Chicago this weekend to see my sister, brother in law, niece, and brand-spanking-new nephew. I'm nearly done with the Christmas shopping. And there's a fair amount of Family Drama (extended, not immediate) going on in the background. This is all just a way of saying that I'm making progress in some ways and I'm treading water in others, but I'm mostly ok and I don't have a lot of baking or weight loss topics to blog about. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment